An alambic in 1876, in a handicraft shop. Plants and drugs picked in unpolluted areas.
That’s how we were born.
Now we have grown up, using state-of-the-art technology, but our love for nature has never changed.
• research and quality control bench
• automatic filling unit “Girondine”
• semi–automatic filling and corking units
• hydraulically controlled press
• macerator with recycling pump
• filtering press
• semi–automatic filling unit
• vacuum co–assial emulsifier
• turbine testing unit
• electronic precision balance, mechanical filter
• viscosity meter
• pneumatic filling units for fluids and pastes